Thursday 2 January 2014

2014

Happy new year , so I am sure like loads of people my outfit for new year didn't arrive on time so I was running around like a mad person trying to find something to wear .but then I remembered the lovely jumpsuit I have form in love with fashion . I have already wore a blue one on here before but they are just such nice fitting jumpsuit I just had to get it in another colour so I got it in black .Then I paired it with a large statement necklace from Primark that had different shades of blue in it and gold . With my black midi heels with a gold plated help from Zara.




For I was using my collection 200 eyeliner which I used to line my water line with a slight flick at the end . I done this by keeping the line very in on the inner eye and making it thicker as I made my way out .Then I on my lips I was wearing RIRI mac lipstick with a red  Rimmel appolalip over the top .


No comments:

Post a Comment