Saturday 28 September 2013

First outfit post

Please ignore if this is a bad outfit post as it is my first one and I need to learn how to do them better. but here is a little outfit I wore to a baby shower the skirt I am wearing is from Motel Rocks I love defiantly one of my favourite pieces in my wardrobe as it can add a pop of colour to any outfit with it paisley print  and the style of an A line skirt is my new favourite thing for my body shape. I paired it with this plain black quilted crop form top shop that is a great item to have in your wardrobe for winter as it goes with loads of thing , dressed up or down not only this but it so warm so great for British weather. Then I just wore some Topshop boot heels that I think are a necessary for the winter . The jewellery I wore with this outfit was topshop initial midi ring and I had a studded black bag from Zara. I hope the outfit post isn't to bad hopefully I will get better.



 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment