Tuesday 31 December 2013

Crazy last minute shopping

Christmas is crazy so I have found it hard to find time to post on my blog mainly been doing it on instagram if you follow me on there you would know my name on instagram is fashionfadesonlystylestays where I post daily .Any way back to the post the day before Christmas eve I went to London to do some crazy last minute shopping and it was so busy it was mad. So I decided my outfit and now looking at the picture I think I went through a bit of a rock stage that day but I liked it so here is what I wore and some picture I got while in London because its so beautiful there at Christmas  .



 
My makeup was just my normal face makeup and then I had satin taupe and smut on my eyes with a bit of gel liner smug on the outside to make it darker it the outer corners to make it a day time Smokey eye
I was wearing cream beanie that I got from republic a long time ago / guns and roses t shirt H&M / Topshop boots/ H&M leather skirt with zip detail

No comments:

Post a Comment