Tuesday 31 December 2013

ITS CHRITSMAS

Christmas day is defiantly my favourite day of the year by far I love it . on Christmas day I was at my house with all my family all day but even though I dint leave the house all day I still love getting dressed up .

cute little stocking on Christmas eve
The tree on Christmas day

so even though I got lots of lovely present that I love I was especially excited about the onesies I got with ears as I am a massive lover of onesies  

 
then this is the onesie that I got as a early Christmas present on Christmas eve because ewe always get a present on Christmas eve which is normally pyjamas to sleep in that night.
 
 
I was wearing topshop jumpsuit and Zara heels that they no longer sell

 I used mac gel liner to do my eyes and rebel lipstick . Also I used the heated rollers to do my hair


Then there's the normal family fun
 

with my beautiful sister





got to love a Christmas hat
 

No comments:

Post a Comment