Monday 16 December 2013

Playsuit time

When its Christmas I feel like you have to go ice skating , so I went tower bridge in London ice skating on Sunday and this is what I wore ; this lovely Missguided tartan jumpsuit which has a really nice thin feeling material but is surprisingly warm and great for this festive time of year. I then wore my usual Topshop boots which I just love .
 
 
 
 

 
So I recently bought Bare Minerals ready foundation so I fought I would so a picture of what it looks like on I will do a full details review soon but its a great product that like all the Bare Mineral foundation you can wear like light and naturally which is what I done then you can also really build coverage using it . But the massive benefit with Bare Minerals is that it is supposed to actually be good for your skin as it doesn't clog you skin it still allows it to breath which will help to keep your skin healthy .
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment