Wednesday 25 September 2013

Recently I have been using the ruby wing colour changing colour nail polish , it is an amazing nail polish that changes from one colour in doors to a completely different colour out doors I have the colour eternal and love it . I fell like I get two colours for the price of one , it starts out as a light green inside then changes to a dark grey out side. I haven't found any where local that sells it but you can get it on ebay and there official website .Its quiet an expensive nail varnish at the price of £10 but I feel its worth it as you get new colour in one nail polish even when I don't where a top coat over the top it stays on very well without chipping.




http://rubywing.com/
 

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of Ruby Wing before but it sounds like a great brand! And the colours are super pretty.
    Welcome to the blogging world too, I'm already looking forward to your next post.
    Hope to speak soon,
    Laura xx

    http://www.lisforladybird.com/

    ReplyDelete