Thursday 26 September 2013

Garnier







                                                               Garnier-Pure-3-in-1-



 
 
These to two products are by far the best skin product I have ever used. Even though I don't suffer from bad skin I do get the odd blemish here and their but these products have sorted it right out .The top product which is the Garnier 3 in 1 face scrub is so affective I love it when you are using a product and it actually feels like its working as your using it , which this does to be truthful I have always been a bit dismissive of these 3 in product because I could see how one product could do 3 things but this product does its the scrub is so affective you can feel the tiny little bits that it has in it really getting in to your skin and given it a good cleanse. but the mask also is amazing I have dried many high end mask and even though they were good they all felt to harsh on my skin where this is gentle affective and only £3.99 from boots but its for oily skin I wouldn't recommend for dry skin.

The bottom product which is the Garnier Pure Active Fruit Energy Daily Energising Gel Scrub which is meant to unclogs and tightens pores. Which I notices it had done for me within a few days of using it leaving my skin with a natural glow .As well as smelling amazing because of the fruit extracts it contains it is also only £3.33 from which I think is so worth it for how affective I have found this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment