Friday 21 February 2014

leather boots

I havent been on this in ages due to the fact my laptop brock so now i am going to have to catch like crazy on so many blog post then once im up to date they will go more regualar. Quiet a while ago i went shopping in london and i was wearing my H&M leather skirt , with a striped blouse that i got in the Zara sale and for some reaosn everyonekept telling my i looked like i belonged in mary popping but i love it the bright colours are my favoruite thing in the winter because outfits are always so dark and broing i think .Then i was wearing my leather knee hight boots and my micheal Kors bag that i love .Please undertsnad i knwo my skirt looks realy sort in this but it was teh angle of teh camera and becaus ei tall all skirts come up shorter on me .

No comments:

Post a Comment