Sunday 20 October 2013

Beauty wish list

Even though I done a wish list post at the beginning of October , I have now decided that I will do a beauty and fashion related one separately. so today will be  a beauty one and fashion will follow soon ,when it comes to beauty there isn't really any makeup I have seen that has but I might give the new L'Oreal Nude Magique Eau De Teint Foundation as I always like to try drug store foundation especially because its a lighter than water formula.

The main things on my wish list are skin products as I recently have had a nightmare with my skin so am always open to suggestion if you have any .The first one I want to try is AESOP Parsley Seed cleansing masque which is a deep cleansing mask that is suited to most skin types but especially sensitive and dry skin which is mine. The next thing on my list is La Roche Posay Hydreane BB Cream beacsu im a massive lover of La Roche-Posey Effaclar Duo as it doesn't try my skin out at all and I like to have a lighter foundation in my makeup bag so BB cream is a good idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment