Friday 18 October 2013

Daily Attire

So I thought as I have sixth form most days I would start posting what I wear on them days even thought they do normally have to be quite smart outfits. So I wore my Top shop cross bodycon dress (last year ) which I love , I just think these are great pieces to have in your wardrobe and can be a good piece to build an outfit around what ever your shape or size.

As usually I was wearing my black loafers from Russell in Bromley I like these so much I purchased them in burgundy the other day , I would defiantly say if you are looking for a stylish but long lasting shoes in this find of weather invest in a pair of these . then I had just the usual black H&M bag and as I do seem to wear it quiet a lot but you never see it I was wearing my burgundy hair bow form American apparel I thought I would put a picture.

the makeup I wore today was just my normally everyday makeup that I am loving at the moment so I wont go in to detail , please let me know if you would want me to go in to detail. but there are two main reasons I wanted to show my makeup of the day was because I needed to express my love for the new lip combo I am loving for everyday which is Rimmel Kate moss lipstick in shade 08 (I wish they would name the lipstick ) and a bit of Vaseline to give it a glossy or tone it down a bit. The main reason I done this was for my review of the new Barry M mascara Lash Vegas mascara, I have never tried a Barry m mascara but the other day I went into boots to pick up some winter nail polishes and saw a deal of Barry M that included this mascara so I thought I would give it a go as I am not normally that fussy with mascara.

 
But I hate to say it I actually think this is the worst mascara I have ever bought and would defiantly say don't waste your money . There are only two things I like about the mascara the name as I think it quite catchy and quirky , also the size of the brush is great for getting in the corners of your eye. in general it is an awful mascara it made my eye lashes all clumpy that I had to go through afterwards with a clean brush to separate my lashes . I couldn't actually see what it done for your lashes it add volume or lengthen and the packaging has already split after having it for a week. 
 
Lash Vegas mascara = 2/10

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment