Thursday 17 October 2013

Lip Saviours

I haven't been on for a while with school being so busy but know it quiet again I can get back to this . So I recently I have uploaded pictures on my instagram (fashionfadesonlystylestays) the first one being Eso lip balm which literally is a ball of loveliness, after being sent this I tried it for a week and am very impressed not only is it very moisturizing but it tastes amazing .Also I personally think that the packaging is great for travel even though many people don't like it I think it amazing as there is no chance of it open in your bag  like some over lip balms I use .the downside is I don't actually think it is sold in the UK  but can only get hold of it on Ebay and there official website .
Eso balm



The following picture I post was of some mac lipstick that I have recently purchase that I am loving , the first one people the matte red lipstick from to Rihanna collection I feel that this time of year you can never go wrong with a red lipstick so instead of getting the mac red in there normally packaging I though why not get the Rihanna collection that I personally think looks expensively packaged .next lipstick was the mac please me lipstick that I am wearing in my (little red dress)blog post ,I gave this lipstick ago because personally as I have quiet pale skin I feel like nude lipstick don't do me no favour so I have to wear a light peachy lipstick instead . Apart from the two weeks per year that I have a tan I don't ever wear nude lipstick( massive no go for me ).the finally lipstick is mac fuchsia which is a bright matte pink great to have as a hint of colour or you can build it up for a strong bright lip .
Mac lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment