Monday 16 December 2013

Heated rollers

So I love curling my hairs its sort of my go to look or some people would say my safe one because I found the way that works for me so its quiet easy but I fought I would try another way to try and add more volume for my hair so I bought mark hill heated rollers which is fought were great considering they are the first heated rollers I have used .







This is the steps I took to do my hair

1. I started off with washing it because I personally prefer doing it on clean hair
2. Then I put heated protection spray on my hand and run it thought my hair
3. Next I dry it till its dry some people leave it a bit damp but I have found that the hair last longer if its dry
4. if some one hair really doesn't hold curls at all then I would say spray  your with salt spray the same way you do with heat protection before you dry it and do not brush your hair with a brush as your dry it as you will flatten your hair . If you must brush it do it roughly with your fingers to keep volume .
5. then once its dry spray it with texture spray I use L'Oreal but you can also use dry shampoo instead
6. next I put the rollers in the positioning of the rollers all depends on how you wan your hair to look as I was using for volume I use the 2 large ones in the centre of my head on either side just using the front section as this will pull it up form the roots so when you take it out it will have volume from the roots .
7. next I just tend to go down in size order as I wont natural curls not tight curls so I use the smaller ones on the bottom because they will be underneath all the big  hair on top  so it wont matter as much if there a bit curlier
8 I tend to leave them in for 20 minutes  obviously the  longer there left in the tighter the curls same with the less hair you use the tighter the curls will be so a lot of this is on what you personally like . the great thing about being able to leave them in so you can go things like makeup while you wait .
9. then I took them out and hold the hair spray quiet far away from my head that way you can hold your hair in without it feeling crusty form the hair spray
10. on this day I run my fingers through the curls to loosen them and make them more natural looking but you don't have to do this .

No comments:

Post a Comment