Thursday 19 December 2013

Hollywood hair

For a party the other day I decided to use the other new mark hill product I got as well as my heated rollers and its the mark hill sexy waves and curls pro magic hair wand. I really like them as curling tongs there great because the iron bar is one thickness through out so it gives great curls , really easy to use as they don't have loads of complicated setting on them like some do , really comfortable to hold as I have thick hair sometimes it hurts my hand to hold them for so long but where this one goes in where you would hold the wand its like a gap made just for your hand so its extra comfortable and the best thing the have heat gloves which I think all curler should come with they need to be a necessity with them .The only bad thing about them is I think they are quiet highly priced as even though they are good curlers there are others that are just as good cheaper .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment