Sunday 6 October 2013

Loafer lover


Quick little out fit post before I go to Canterbury for the day . I am wearing Levi jeans as always Levi jeans , with this lovely silk H&M blouse (sold out) that feel so soft on your skin I had to buy more so I have also got  it in the over colour of emerald green . Then as the blouse is just plain white I wore my tribal style multi coloured statement necklace from top shop which is sold out but they do have some lovely statement necklaces in at the moment Similar necklace . The tan suede loafers I am wearing are from top shop in the summer for some reason I seem to wear loafers a lot there just seem to go with every thing Top shop loafers , to be fair I wouldn't normally wear this type of material shoe in the winter because they don't really keep you feet dry. I would normally wear patent loafers in the winter as the material is made more to keep your feet warm and dry Patent loafers.

No comments:

Post a Comment