Saturday 5 October 2013

London trip






So today I ventured to London with some friends , but I literally had a nightmare deciding what to wear as the weather looked very unpredictable .Eventually I decided on my Topshop denim pinafore dress which is sold out at the moment and so is the Topshop shirt I wore that was from last year but checked shirt are every where this is similar Miss guided checked shirt. I wore some low black converse I think it is actually safe to say I would live in converse if I could Low black converse.Then I just had my h&m bag that I purchased recently H&M bag  .The lipstick i am wearing is a Kate Moss Rimmel lipstick which is my favourite drug store lipstick in the shade 107.

While in London I couldn't help my self , I just had to venture in to Mac and ending up buying these things . The first things I bought were 4 eye shadow pans  in the colour patina , satin taupe , all that glitter and smut  I will be doing a make up look later in the week evolving some of these so keep an eye out for that . Then I saw the lipsticks and they are literally my biggest weakness so I picked up the lipstick in please me but out of the corner of my eye I saw the new Rihanna collection in Mac and I can say that they are some of the most beautiful package lipsticks every that I felt like I had to purchase , so I got RiRi woo which is a lovely matte lipstick that you just cant go wrong with this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment