Friday 4 October 2013

October wish list

 
This is going to be my October wish list , I'm going to try and make this a monthly occurrence to give a little insight in to the products and clothes that I am desperate  to get my hand on .Being realistic some of the products on here I probably wont be able to buy at the moment as I am just starting out  on here but will defiantly be a future purchase .Besides I can look even if I cant have !. 
 
 
 

 



1. The first item on my wish list is  Lavish Alice stiletto boots, these burgundy gold capped toe boots are so fab.Most of my boots are black so I thought it would make a nice new addition to my wardrobe and could  add a pop of colour to dull winter outfits .As the stiletto isn't that thin I feel like they would be quiet sturdy and comfortable to wear all day .
 
2. So how can you not be obsessed about this absolutely beautiful blusher Benefit rockateur, it just looks like it pretty and lovely I feel like putting a brush in it would just ruin it . as I have quiet sensitive skin quiet a lot of things make it react but I can actually say I live by benefit blushes , they just seem to match my skin type perfectly . this blusher just looks like it will give such a great gold shimmer effect on your cheeks.
 
3.Talk about fab , I saw these trousers on there fashion show and fell in love . The Silk printed trousers , I have been loving the wide leg trousers for while and looking for the perfect pair and these literally tick every box. the pattern on them is just so original and have a lovely silky material .I think I will save and save these are in my wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment