Friday 4 October 2013

Winter Wonders

Winter is officially my favourite time of year when it comes to clothes because I'm a big lover of layering , deep colours and all the winter accessories.As I have already said I am a sucker for a hat and in winter you can get away with wearing one with every outfit even though I regularly wear my felt bowler hat I feel like when it come to winter beanie's are a must these are some of my favourites.


 Both form topshop

As I am a layering lover coats are my favourite thing in winter , making it hard for me to choose which one I wont but I do normally stick to either red , black , blue or beige .I do try to normally get two coats one very thick and warm for when London is freezing and the other just for an everyday coat. Theses are some of my favourites that have caught my eye recently
                        Topshop jacket
 
 
                         H&M
                                                             H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment