Thursday 3 October 2013

YSL - Youth Liberator Serum Foundation

I am a massive lover of the YSL touché éclat foundation , which has similar quality's that the touché éclat pen like how it illuminates and is weightless on your skin these are the two things that attracted me to this foundation in the first place.

However there newest foundation Youth Liberator Serum, I personally think this product is meant to have a completely different effect leaving your skin brighter ,even out your complexion and help with  dull skin areas leaving you with fresh  , radiant looking skin. I love the how silky and light the foundation felt on my skin and instantly made my skin look radiant . When I where this foundation people always comment that I look like I`m wearing no foundation because it give great coverage but because of it lightness it looks so natural .it has a semi matte finish I would say but defiantly doesn't to heavy of cakey on your face .It is currently available in seven shades that are made to measure and would defiantly suit all skin tones .Absolutely my go to foundation when my skin looking a bit dull .

(I will put picture up of how it looks on when I find my camera , but the shade I wear is BD50)

No comments:

Post a Comment